Extend New Seqs: "k-Convoluted Trees" Counts

Paul D. Hanna pauldhanna at juno.com
Wed Sep 19 05:03:27 CEST 2007

Seqfans,
     OK, using PARI program code I have confirmed the counts
and extended the sequences a few terms.
Here are my results so far (immediately below).

I now have enough terms to submit to OEIS,
but can anyone extend them further ?
in particular, the 2- and 3-convoluted tree counts.

Thanks,
      Paul

A132851:
Number of nodes at generation n in the 2-convoluted tree (A132850).
1, 1, 2, 4, 14, 62, 462, 5380, 105626,

A132853:
Number of nodes at generation n in the 3-convoluted tree (A132852).
1, 1, 3, 18, 180, 4347, 245511,

A132855:
Number of nodes at generation n in the 4-convoluted tree (A132854).
1, 1, 4, 32, 736, 23936, 1261024,

A132857:
Number of nodes at generation n in the 5-convoluted tree (A132856).
1, 1, 5, 75, 3625, 638750,

A132859:
Number of nodes at generation n in the 6-convoluted tree (A132858).
1, 1, 6, 108, 7614, 2451762,

END.