Why isn't 0 in A034710?

David Wilson davidwwilson at comcast.net
Tue Sep 25 03:49:40 CEST 2007

Honestly, I don't think we need another policy to ignore, especially since I
can't this one being implemented retroactively on 100000+ sequences. I was
just telling people what I do, which seems to work for me, and I felt was a
rather clever way to deal with optional/questionable 0's in certain
sequences.