A139074 or 0 if no such prime exists.

Artur grafix at csl.pl
Tue Apr 22 12:22:14 CEST 2008

Dear Neil,
Proof that such prime in A139074 doesn't exist will be as difficult as
proof that set of Fermat Primes is complete, and surely we don't see
these proof for our life. Mayby will be better to say  0 if we don't
know yet such prime.
Best wishes
Artur

While I am not as pessimistic as Artur on the Fermat primes question (or
maybe I just hope for a long life :)), I agree that this is a better
definition.

Drew