New Seq: Differences between squares are cubes

Jack Brennen jb at brennen.net
Thu Apr 10 16:51:07 CEST 2008

Google for MWRANK -- it's a program for analyzing these type
of elliptic curves.  If someone has a faster machine or more
patience, and wants to try to run MWRANK on this curve, you
might try it.  I let a very old version of the program crunch
on it for about an hour last night with no significant progress.
There might be some tweaking of the program needed due to the
size of the coefficient, I just don't know.

Anyway, do this:

  echo '0 0 0 0 61178957256694622500' | mwrank

(The big number there being a(42)^2 ...)

I don't claim to know all that much about mwrank, or how to
analyze its output.

If anyone uses SAGE, apparently SAGE has MWRANK built in (?).

   Jack