When d(m) = d(m+n) = n

Leroy Quet q1qq2qqq3qqqq at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 20 18:58:45 CEST 2008

--- Leroy Quet <q1qq2qqq3qqqq at yahoo.com> wrote:

> I went ahead and submitted the first 10 terms
> of
> this sequence, as calculated by Maximilian
> Hasler..
> I assume that the question as to whether EVERY
> positive integer n leads to a solution is an
> open
> problem.

I mean here: "whether every EVEN positive integer
n leads to a solution" for the d(m) = d(m+n) = n
problem;
which stated another way is "whether EVERY
positive integer n leads to a solution" for the
d(m) = d(m+2n) = 2n problem.

Sorry if I created any confusion.

Leroy Quet

Be a better friend, newshound, and