A139074 or 0 if no such prime exists.

drew at math.mit.edu drew at math.mit.edu
Tue Apr 22 17:09:30 CEST 2008

To answer the last question first, no, there is no way to add
placeholders
to the OEIS.

As for including conjectured values vs. including only known terms,
with the
others in a comment: there are sequences in the OEIS that do it either
way.
If you look in the index under "conjectured sequences", there are over
100
sequence that contain conjectured values.

There is one case that must include conjectured values: when the
sequence
of known initial terms is not long enough.  (This includes as a special
case
those sequences where no term is known with certainty.)

Franklin T. Adams-Watters