Primes of both forms 24n+7 and 7m+24

David W. Wilson wilson.d at anseri.com
Fri Apr 25 15:26:54 CEST 2008

You know, my mother-in-law is a shopaholic who buys outfits on the off
chance that she might one day wear them.  She has closets stuffed full of
hideous clothing that she will never wear.

Wouldn't it improve both her finances and closet space if she restricted her
purchases to clothes that were either useful or beautiful?