New web page for adding something, including more terms

N. J. A. Sloane njas at research.att.com
Mon Aug 4 17:56:03 CEST 2008

------=_Part_15880_28561907.1217867728368

Dr. Sloane,

Most of my updates include sequence terms and a b-file. I understand that
you would like us to use the automatic update web page to add sequence
terms. Would you please explain which additional files you need to assist
you with adding b-files?

Thank you,

Diana M.

--
Diana Does It! ~~> www.DianaDoesIt.com
Kindle Digital Editions, Math Tutoring and more ...

------=_Part_15880_28561907.1217867728368

Dear Seqfans:<br>
The web page<br>
can now be used for  adding more terms to an entry<br>
(or for making corrections to the terms - but not<br>
for making other corrections).<br>
The heading says:<br>
Use this page to ADD something<br>
(more terms, a comment, formula, example, reference, link, program, etc.)<br>
to the existing entry for a sequence.<br>
You can also use it to make corrections to the TERMS of a sequence.<br>
I'm hoping this will take care of about 90% of the updates,<br>
and it will make it easler to maintain the OEIS.<br>
So please use it when possible.<br>
Thanks<br>
Neil<br>

------=_Part_15880_28561907.1217867728368--

Diana,   For b-files,  there will soon be a page with
instructions.  But you know what to do already!  What I suggest is,
you use the web page SubmitS.html to
and then send the b-file in a separate email.

Thanks!

Neil