A090331 | A093061

Leroy Quet q1qq2qqq3qqqq at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 19 19:59:21 CEST 2008

Are A090331 and A093061 suppose to be the same sequence?

I am not sure what a "prefix" in this context is. If it means that the proper divisor can occur ANYWHERE within n, then I think both sequences each have at least one error. (For instance: A090331(21) should be 1. And A093061(39) should be 3.)

I think that it should be stated in the description of A090331 that PROPER divisors are what we are discussing.

This is, of course, if I understand the sequences' descriptions correctly.

Thanks,
Leroy Quet