Heterosquares and...Prime Squares

zak seidov zakseidov at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 20 13:05:59 CEST 2008

There are exactly 1152 3x3 squares filled with digits 1..9,
such that each row and column has prime sum.

Lexicographically the first such square is

124
586
739

with row sums 7,19,19, and column sums 13,13,19.

Lexicographically the last such square is

986
524
371

with row sums 23,11,11, and column sums 17,17,11.

 From these 1152 squares,
no one has additionally both main diagonals with prime sum.

Is it all old hat?
What about nxn squares?

Thanks, zak