[seqfan] Re: A153025 5,235,72335

David Wilson dwilson at gambitcomm.com
Thu Dec 18 16:34:27 CET 2008

Yes, this is correct. We cannot prove the sequence is finite by the
techniques thus far presented.

What we can say:

If my last program was correct, there are no other elements <= 10^26.

Under reasonable assumptions about the distribution of digits in large
square numbers, the sequence is finite with probability 1 and the
likelihood of finding further elements is remote.