[seqfan] Re: FYI - conjecture: n=x^2+T_y+F_m

Giovanni Resta g.resta at iit.cnr.it
Mon Dec 22 21:07:50 CET 2008

Alexander Povolotsky wrote:
> FYI - Perhaps someone might be interested to generate the sequence,
> based on the number of ways to write n in the form x^2+T_y+F_m
> with x,y,m non-negative integers - per below.

I sent a message this morning to the number theory list where this
message appeared, but it did not showed up.
I have found a number which is not representable in that way,
namely 3,970,902.  In a couple of hours, I've checked up to 20,000,000
without finding other "impossible" numbers. Since I'm going away for
holidays I'had  to stop my little program there.
bye,
Giovanni