[seqfan] Re: FYI - conjecture: n=x^2+T_y+F_m

Alexander Povolotsky apovolot at gmail.com
Tue Dec 23 15:03:29 CET 2008

>These counterexamples belong to A115171.

A115171 is seems tobe  restricted to positive only Fibonacci numbers
while this particular conjecture (it appears to me) was allowing any
(negative values included)  Fibonacci numbers.
That is why Giovanni Resta (if I understand his message correctly)
only so far found just one counterexample against this particular
conjecture.

Alex