[seqfan] Re: vampire numbers: multiple-vampire numbers?

Tanya Khovanova mathoflove-seqfan at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 25 23:01:40 CET 2008

Check this sequence out:
A014575 Vampire numbers (numbers having more than one pair of fangs are
listed once for each pair).

I think the definition should explicitly state if we are talking about
two fangs or more fangs here.
Another confusing sequence:

A014575 Vampire numbers (numbers having more than one pair of fangs are
listed once for each pair).

This sequence looks like vampire numbers with exactly two fangs in
different way (word "one pair"), then why 1395 is here? I continue to
be confused.