Self Power Numbers - Unfinished business!

Jonathan Post jvospost3 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 2 19:52:08 CET 2008

Is it just me, or is OEIS still completely offline in every way?

I know that njas has nudged them, but surely AT&T Research labs can't
pretend to have offshored to Bangalore, and blamed the outage on "How
one clumsy ship cut off the web for 75 million people"
http://www.guardian.co.uk/business/2008/feb/01/internationalpersonalfinancebusiness.internet

Best,

prof. Jonathan Vos Post

(p.s. for the record, I predict in tomorrow's Superbowl New England
Patriots 38, New York Giants 35). I know that njas is less than
thrilled by the baseball and football sequences extant in OEIS, some
by me, but strangely enough there are scientists and mathematicians
who care.  Trivia question: what National Football League player
actually had a PhD in Mathematics?