A011974 : Is 2 the sum of 2 successive primes?

Bernardo Boncompagni redgolpe at redgolpe.com
Mon Feb 18 08:17:44 CET 2008

Jonathan Post dice:

> Zak reasonably asked: "Is 2 the sum of 2 successive primes?"
>
> Only under the convention (sometimes observed in OEIS) that 1 is the
> 0-th prime. When this convention is applied, in my humble opinion, it
> should be noted in the offset and/or title and/or comments.

Were it so, the sequence should contain 3 as well. So there is a mistake
somewhere anyway.

                             Bernardo Boncompagni

"When the missionaries arrived, the Africans had
the  land  and  the  missionaries had the bible.
They  taught  how  to pray with our eyes closed.
When  we  opened  them, they had the land and we
had the bible"
                             Jomo Kenyatta

When's who - A timeline of history makers
                     http://whenswho.redgolpe.com