Cascades

David Wilson davidwwilson at comcast.net
Sun Jan 20 21:41:03 CET 2008

Personally, I'd rather see 5 poorly-conceived posts than one that includes a
cascade of 5 prior posts.

I'm sure that "mea culpa" occasionally applies, but I do try to edit down my
includes to the minimum necessary to maintain context and support my current
post. It's a courtesy to those who have so generously donated this mailing
list. Also, taking time to excise garbage helps moderate that nasty
type-and-shoot habit that engenders so many poorly-conceived posts.

This is just a friendly reminder, not a call for a spanking of any
particular indvidual.