Perhaps the basis for further interesting sequences?

Joerg Arndt arndt at jjj.de
Tue Jul 8 09:31:16 CEST 2008

* Chuck Seggelin <seqfan at plastereddragon.com> [Jul 08. 2008 17:01]:
> [...]

> Would there be any interest?  This would be 9 additional "base" sequences,
> and I understand that "base" sequences are not very popular.

AAARGH!
Not popular for a reason (or 10 (base 2)).

> -- Chuck Seggelin

Whenever you do a base-something thingy (likely base 10 anyway) then
do it base two.  If base two gives you nothing then (please give up,
or, if you must (see a psychologist, or, well)) try base three.  If
you cannot see any connection to anything whatsoever then move the
idea to your yawot folder.  This should cover X% of all such cases
(for X% = 100% - eps for every eps<=0, and, with a probability of
1, for eps==0).

just my 0.000002 exa cents
cheers, jj

yawot := yet another waste of time
(alias: ilibtinrwtiiotp (I liked it, but there is no reason whatsoever
to inflict it on this planet))

Disclaimer: unbased personal opinion given.