666 and godly numbers

Maximilian Hasler maximilian.hasler at gmail.com
Tue Mar 4 15:27:26 CET 2008

>  A positive integer n is called "godly"

this denomination is not standard, in numerology the term "Godly
number" is often used as equivalent for "Divine number" and has
several other meanings (sometimes but not always indeed related to
repeated digits).

>  if for every integer base b>6,
>  the base-b representation of n contains no substring "666"

obviously the restriction b>6 can be dropped.

>  The godly numbers are not in OEIS.
> But do you know if there are any similar sequences?

I think one could not distinguish them from the integers (from the
%S,%T,%U lines) since all numbers < 6*(7*7+7+1)  =342 are godly (if
I'm not wrong)

So one should think about an alternate definition (easiest:
"ungodly"(?) numbers, a supersequence of
A121205 : "666" in bases 7 and higher rewritten in base 10.

Maximilian