"Subscribing" to an OEIS page

Jonathan Sondow jsondow at alumni.princeton.edu
Mon Mar 31 17:57:27 CEST 2008

You're correct, 9 is wrong. You're also correct, I
believe, about the sequence in general. It makes sense
-- consider that for F_2, there are two possible root
sequences:

1 3 5 7 etc.
2 4 6 8 etc.

For F_3, three:

1 4 7 10
2 5 8 11
3 6 9 12

And so on. There will be exactly one representation
for each of those root sequences, and the
multiplicative form of the numbers with those
representations will be:

3*2 = 6
5*5 = 25
5*6 = 30