Groupoids have entered the OEIS !

Benoît Jubin benoit.jubin at gmail.com
Sat May 17 05:54:48 CEST 2008

Yes, I know that magmas are also called groupoids (for instance... in
the OEIS!), and that's why I wrote everywhere "groupoids (categories
all of whose morphisms are invertible)", to avoid confusion.

For solvable cancellative magmas, I've only seen the term quasigroup.
A loop being a unital quasigroup.

By the way, what do you think about adding similar sequences for
"strongly connected categories" (that is, there exists a morphism
between every couple - as opposed to pair - of objects) ?

Sincerely,
Benoit