Groupoids have entered the OEIS !

franktaw at netscape.net franktaw at netscape.net
Sat May 17 07:39:10 CEST 2008

Assuming that there is literature about such things -- even if that
doesn't extend to counting them -- I would think it would
certainly be a good idea.  Even if there isn't, I would still favor it.

These are certainly more interesting than 90% of what is in the
database.

The sequences currently in the OEIS for connected categories
are there because they are tools for the calculation of the total
number of categories.  This is not to imply that they don't
deserve to be there in their own right.

Franklin T. Adams-Watters