A curious sum

Jeremy Gardiner jeremy.gardiner at btinternet.com
Tue May 27 09:26:54 CEST 2008

It is true, you can label the plot according to where the integer values
fall.

My concern is that the proposed plots not be misinterpreted as true log
plots with equally spaced tick marks each representing an exact factor of
10.

I suppose this problem should be addressed in the plot title. You could use
the title "Scatter plot of asinh(A123456(x)/2)/log(10)" or "Scatter plot of
quasilog(A123456(x))". In either case, however, I think a link to a page
explaining the choice plotting function and its relation to a true log plot
would be in order.