[seqfan] Re: Referencing the OEIS

Max Alekseyev maxale at gmail.com
Thu Nov 20 09:12:19 CET 2008

Neil, SeqFans,

I strongly support Jonathan's suggestion.
Actually, it would be nice to have in the header (in the line
contining "Format: long | short | internal ..." etc.) of each OEIS
entry a button like "cite this sequence as" that will automatically
generate a citation record in the format suggested by Jonathan.

Regards,
Max