[seqfan] Re: Integer Sequence Analysis in Mathematica 7

N. J. A. Sloane njas at research.att.com
Sat Nov 22 01:53:59 CET 2008

Let me ask Eric something too!

Hi Dear Eric,

Supposing we can get authorization to upgrade from Mathematica 6
to Mathematica 7, we could use the new features in Superseeker!

So could you kindly explain how to use the new features?

Say I have a sequence a_0, a_1 , ..., a_N.
I (meaning Superseeker) would like to spend quite a lot
of effort - say up to 3 or 5 or 10 minutes on a fast machine -
to do everything possible to find an explanation for the sequence.
Could you send me a list of the commands that we should try?

Regards

Neil