[seqfan] Re: moderating Re: Artur (by way of O. Gérard) Help Needed for factorization

Olivier Gerard olivier.gerard at gmail.com
Sat Nov 22 23:58:26 CET 2008

Dear Tanya,

Yes people being moderated know it. They receive
a message telling them their message is waiting for
approval.

When I rewrite a message (and this is quite rare),
I do my best to make
it understandable without changing the meaning.
When I have strong doubts I try to engage a discussion
with the original author.

Olivier