[seqfan] Re: Spammers And The EIS

Leroy Quet q1qq2qqq3qqqq at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 28 16:47:51 CET 2008

I have a personal web site, but it is not math related. Would you (Neil) suggest I have the link to that site anyway?

Another possibility is that I include extra spam-block characters in my email address on the EIS (which are somehow obviously extraneous so they can be removed). Is this frowned on by Neil? I think I recall seeing some email addresses on the EIS that already use spam-block characters, right or wrong?

Thanks,
Leroy Quet