Seriously disagreement

Peter Pein petsie at dordos.net
Wed Sep 3 00:52:33 CEST 2008

The page starts (after a tble of contents) wit a table of x (propably upper
bound of x) in the left column and the right column has got the title "Primes".

Near the bottom (numbered "4.") the first entry says that 1 is prime.

These are unmisunterstandable (is there such an word in english language?)
statements which are wrong. There is enough space to write "prime divisors" if
one wants. But the author wrote "Primes". Therefore it is nonsense.

Sorry for my ignorance but I do not want to have to _guess_ or _search_for_
the meaning of words  when reading websites concerning mathematics.

Peter