[seqfan] Some sequences relating to Goldbach's conjecture

franktaw at netscape.net franktaw at netscape.net
Thu Apr 9 10:00:15 CEST 2009

There are a number of sequences from the same author, which I find to
be of questionable value.  These are A154801-A154803, A154845-A154850,
A154856-A154861, and A154897-A154898.  All of these sequences are
presenting essentially the same information -- the central pair of
distinct primes summing to 2n, which are in the database as A078587 and
A078496 -- in forms that I doubt anyone else would ever look for.
Currently, all but the first have only a few initial terms.

I recommend removing the lot of them, unless someone can explain why
one or more of these presentations is especially interesting.

Franklin T. Adams-Watters