[seqfan] Suggested keyword: veri

franktaw at netscape.net franktaw at netscape.net
Sat Apr 11 13:30:14 CEST 2009

I've been opposed to various keywords people have suggested recently,
but this is one that I think should be added.  It would be an
indication that the values in the sequence should be independently
verified, preferably using a program.  I'm suggesting "veri" for this
keyword, but I'm open to other suggestions.

The only reason I can think of not to have this is that it would
encourage people to add hand-computed and possibly incorrect sequences
to the database.  But such sequences are being added anyhow; better, I
think, to document this.

Franklin T. Adams-Watters