[seqfan] Re: Sharing no digit business ((ADD)END(UM))

David Wilson davidwwilson at comcast.net
Sun Apr 5 04:14:06 CEST 2009

If anyone is interested, I have computed 1-10000 b-files for the following
sequences

1. a(n) = smallest unseen positive integer such that a(n) shares no digit
with n.
2. a(n) = smallest unseen positive integer such that a(n) shares no digit
with a(a(n)).
3. positive integers missing from (2).

I also found something rather amusing. As far as I calculated (1), I found
that a(a(n)) = n.