[seqfan] Re: Some sequences relating to Goldbach's conjecture

franktaw at netscape.net franktaw at netscape.net
Fri Apr 10 00:02:20 CEST 2009

Certainly this is possible, but I don't think it's really very likely
that anyone will add similar sequences in the future.  There are to my
knowledge no other sequences organized like these in the database,
although there are others that could just as easily be added with such
an arrangement

Of course, at this point the final decision is up to Neil.

Franklin T. Adams-Watters