[seqfan] Re: Some sequences relating to Goldbach's conjecture

Jeremy Gardiner jeremy.gardiner at btinternet.com
Fri Apr 10 10:54:17 CEST 2009

Personally I would have gone with the "less" option, as I hate throwing
things away. But it's a pity the author didn't provide an explanation of why
he considers these sequences interesting, such as a link to a published
paper; or to publish a paper to prove his point!

Jeremy

On 9/4/09 23:02, "franktaw at netscape.net" <franktaw at netscape.net> wrote:

> Certainly this is possible, but I don't think it's really very likely
that
> anyone will add similar sequences in the future.  There are to my
knowledge
> no other sequences organized like these in the database,
although there are
> others that could just as easily be added with such
an arrangement

Of