[seqfan] Re: Fwd: Re: A000207: Maple-Program wrong

Rainer Rosenthal r.rosenthal at web.de
Mon Apr 20 00:10:41 CEST 2009

Joseph S. Myers schrieb:
> On Sun, 19 Apr 2009, Rainer Rosenthal wrote:
>
>> As I said I've come across A000207 when I counted these figures, made
>> up of n copies of an equilateral triangle:
>
> But that's A000577 not A000207.

Ah - got it! I was so happy having reproduced the numbers of polynomioes
for n from 1 to 6 that I believed in the output of my program for larger
values of n too naively :-(

I will have to go back to the drawing board. Sequence A000577 is nearly
what I was trying to compute, but not quite: I don't like holes in my
polynomioes, but holes are allowed in A000577.

In any case there was an amendment for sequence A000207. Maximilian, would
you please send in your Maple program as a substitute for the old one?

Thanks to all of you,
Rainer