[seqfan] Re: offsets of constants

Charles Greathouse charles.greathouse at case.edu
Fri Aug 21 22:57:56 CEST 2009

Good point.  It would be nice to have it work that way.  In a truly
ideal world we could even integrate scripts like
http://primes.utm.edu/nthprime/
in the same way.

Not entirely unrelated: does the database cache the graphs, or are
those regenerated each time?

Charles Greathouse
Analyst/Programmer
Case Western Reserve University