[seqfan] Re: moving to wiki

Joseph S. Myers jsm at polyomino.org.uk
Thu Aug 27 01:01:26 CEST 2009

On Wed, 26 Aug 2009, N. J. A. Sloane wrote:

> Just as in the Wikipedia, if you click the "history" tab,
> you will see all the versions, starting at the beginning,
> emphasing the current "permanent", or "approved" version, and then
> showing further "waiting-to-be-approved" versions.

This - history of past versions of individual sequences - is something
I've wanted for years.  Out of interest, will history be included from
before the conversion to Wiki form?  I don't know how thoroughly past
versions of the OEIS may have been preserved so far, but to the extent
they have I think making the data available through the wiki would be
worthwhile.

--
Joseph S. Myers
jsm at polyomino.org.uk