[seqfan] Re: moving to wiki

David Wilson dwilson at gambitcomm.com
Thu Aug 27 15:40:31 CEST 2009

One really nice feature of a wiki is discussion pages. Specifically, we
could allocate an area for proposing and discussing new OEIS projects.
I'm sure we could propose many improvements. For a start:

- Math expression standardization/editing/rendering.

- Automated submission standards checking.

- Redundancy elimination. e.g, create b-files for all sequences, and use
the b-file as sequence source, and generating the %STUO lines and list
view from the b-file.

- Or, dare we say it, put the database in a database.

- Independent Wiki pages for terminology, extended comments, etc.

Lots of ideas to explore.