[seqfan] Re: Chemistry sequence

Jonathan Post jvospost3 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 29 18:42:27 CEST 2009

I have a draft paper written to explore what molecular weights are NOT
found in the human Metabolome.

There is a Human Metabolome Data Base online, and I searched it
carefully by molecular weight, sorted, anayzed, cited, and otherwise
massaged the data.

Hence the type of question addressed in this hypothetical sequence is
quite interesting to me. But slippery and definitionally tricky.  I'd
authored at least one Chemistry seq before, which commented on some
caveats, including that there are different isotopic ratios on
different planets.

Cf. A121291, A121818