[seqfan] Misplaced comment in A006093

franktaw at netscape.net franktaw at netscape.net
Thu Dec 3 11:19:30 CET 2009

This sequence is "Primes minus 1."  It has a comment: "No palindromic
prime can have an even number of digits except 11; this holds in any
number base a(n), n>1".  I don't see what this comment has to do with
this sequence.

I'm wondering if the comment actually belongs with some other sequence.
  I don't know which sequence it is intended to be for, however.  The
obvious candidate, the palindromic primes, is A002385, which is an
unlikely typo (and already has a similar comment).

Franklin T. Adams-Watters