[seqfan] Forward of a collaboration request (Rakhmanov, Boubaker poly)

Olivier Gerard olivier.gerard at gmail.com
Fri Dec 4 06:16:45 CET 2009

Dear Seqfans

I am forwarding a message from H Rakhmanov <hrahmanov at yahoo.com.au>

As usual, please communicate directly with the author as he is
not a member of seqfan.  Perhaps a member of the list in touch
with this group can come up with a more precise and substantial
explanation of their work for the benefit of all seqfans.

For the moment, as far as I can tell there are only two sequences in the OEIS
associated with Mr Rakhmanov or Rahmanov,  A160242   and    A162180
refering to Boubaker polynomials.

Regards,

Olivier

Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2009 16:33:20 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Collaboration Request (on Integer sequences)
Dear colleague

We are Pr. H. Rahmanov,  T.  Zao  and J. Ganuchi, we are working on
arithmetic and  integer sequences.

We have got a sketch of a study on a polynomial sequence that
generated now more than 20 Integer Sequences ..., we hope you can help
on refining this study along with discovering new Integer Sequences
The present documents of the staudy are available, and can be sent to
you immediately by answering this email (at : hrahmanov at yahoo.com.au )

We hope it will interest you; we wait really for your answer.
Sincerely