[seqfan] The deletion concerns

Robert Munafo mrob27 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 5 04:58:19 CET 2009

Alonso,

Thanks for your perspective.

I don't understand how the current system with Associate Editors can
move over to the Wiki, unless every article (sequence) is protected.
Clearly that's the way it is now but I imagined that is because the
site is still under development.

In any event, it sounds like Vladimir's concerns and the issues I
suggested and other similar things will be handled fairly well, and
that there is plenty of caution.

--
  Robert Munafo  --  mrob.com