[seqfan] OEIS wiki user update

N. J. A. Sloane njas at research.att.com
Sat Dec 12 19:16:29 CET 2009

Dear Seq Fans,  As we get closer to launching the wiki,
(oeis.org/wiki) let me encourage people to register
and report any problems they see.  But remember it is
NOT launched yet!  See also the top page, oeis.org.

The following is a message that David Applegate sent out
to users who had registered in October.

Neil