[seqfan] OEIS: the movie!

N. J. A. Sloane njas at research.att.com
Sat Dec 19 03:12:57 CET 2009

Dear Seq Fans,  To go with the imminent launch
of the OEIS wiki, Tony Noe has made a pretty spectacular
movie (I think) which shows the first 1000 terms
of 1000 sequences.  Before we go public, we would
appreciate any comments (Tony Noe's email is noe at sspectra.com).

The URL is  http://www.sspectra.com/math/OEISMovie.mov

The safest way to open it is to launch Quick Time,
then File / open URL

The other way is to point Firefox directly to the URL,
and hope that Firefox knows to call QuickTime.

I was unable to get IE to work with it, from a PC,
but that was probably because I never use either.

The soundtrack for the movie is from playing A005132.

The final frame gives more information.

Tony,  thanks for doing this!

 Best regards
 			 Neil