[seqfan] Comment on the movie

Robert Munafo mrob27 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 20 18:06:57 CET 2009

Before launch you should put this in a standard format, like m4v.

The last frame says you used "Quicktime Player" to create the movie,
so that means you have the "Pro" version of Quicktime, which will
enable you to "Export" the movie into another format.

Also, the movie should play if downloaded, and not require the user to
do that "File/Open URL" thing.

The format you are using must be really unusual because VLC 0.9.8
cannot play it. I tried different versions of QuickTime, it did not
work in QuickTime 7.0 but did work in 7.2 and 7.5.

--
 Robert Munafo  --  mrob.com