[seqfan] Re: Seqfan Digest, Vol 15, Issue 23

Brendan McKay bdm at cs.anu.edu.au
Thu Dec 24 03:21:40 CET 2009

Some easily derivable integer sequences
VA Liskovets - Journal of Integer Sequences, 2000
Received Dec. 30, 1999, revised version received May 24, 2000, published
in Journal of Integer Sequences Feb. 9, 2001.

"New realities set up new tasks. The On-line Encyclopedia of
Integer Sequences [18] (in the sequel referred to as the OEIS) is
a rapidly growing facility, which has been playing a more and more
important role in mathematical research. To be a comprehensive
reference source, the OEIS needs to include as many naturally
defined sequences as possible. The erts of numerous enthusiasts have
been directed towards promoting this aim. The present work has been
motivated by the same goals."

Brendan.