[seqfan] Re: On Formulas

Maximilian Hasler maximilian.hasler at gmail.com
Thu Dec 3 14:50:54 CET 2009

I agree that this would be useful, but maybe it cannot be done in the
current/ old system of "tags" (1-letter code), probably most among
a-z, A-Z are already used....
so the current (already "existing") system of "subdivision" is

%F a(n) = ... (for direct formula)
%F a(n+1) = ... (for recursion)
%F Annn = { n | .... }

The software displaying the entries could very easily do some
additional formatting (descriptive label in column 1, separate table
row...)
if authors respect that format.

Maximilian