[seqfan] Re: delete or not delete?

Alonso Del Arte alonso.delarte at gmail.com
Fri Dec 4 06:50:44 CET 2009

I knew someone was going to ask the author before taking any drastic
measures. None of the Associate Editors were chosen with a view to being
trigger-happy with the Delete button.

To try to address Vladimir's other questions:

Q1: Quality or Quantity? Quality.
Q2: Math or cute staff? Mostly math, but there's a small place for the cute
stuff.
Q3: Authoritarianism or community? Authoritative rather than authoritarian.
Q4: Helpful or Narcissistic and Snobby? Helpful, but as we're human,
snobbishness will occasionally show, and need correction.
Q5: Questionable directions or well-defined? Well-defined, but not written
in stone. And defined mostly by mathematics.
Q6: Definitely or Maybe? Definitely.

Al