[seqfan] Re: Most efficient way to construct a list of pandigital palindromic numbers?

Alonso Del Arte alonso.delarte at gmail.com
Mon Dec 7 23:44:05 CET 2009

Come to think of it, no, I don't need to have all possible permutations
available together. In fact, just the palindromic pandigital numbers
starting with 1 (and obviously ending with 1) would probably be more than
enough for my purpose, which is to verify the validity of
A168334<http://www.research.att.com/~njas/sequences/A168334> and
perhaps add another four or eight terms.

Al