[seqfan] Re: dead links/local copies

Gerald McGarvey Gerald.McGarvey at comcast.net
Wed Dec 16 18:40:22 CET 2009

I remember using some software a while ago that checks
a web site, or at least a web page, for dead links.

Speaking of dead links, here is a dead link referred to by around 20 entries:
M. Latapy, Tilings of Zonotopes
http://www.liafa.jussieu.fr/~latapy/Zono/index.html
for example it is referred to by
http://www.research.att.com/~njas/sequences/A060595

The 'Tilings of Zonotopes' page is not there, so one gets
redirected to the author's home page on that site.

I found a link to this page by M. Latapy:
Generalized Integer Partitions, Tilings of Zonotopes and Lattices
http://arxiv.org/abs/math.CO/0008022

I didn't submit a change because I don't know if this would be
an adequate substitution for the 'Tilings of Zonotopes' page.

That reminds me, I need to fix one of my links.

Gerald McGarvey