[seqfan] Re: help needed with Mediawiki's Lucene-search extension

Alonso Del Arte alonso.delarte at gmail.com
Wed Dec 16 23:45:21 CET 2009

I just now noticed that. In all this time, I had kept on using the Classic
OEIS for all my searches even when I was working on pages for the Wiki,
without really thinking about it. Just now I tried searching "2, 3, 5, 7,
11, 13, 17, 19," and A40 wasn't even in the first page of results (it's the
top result in a Classic OEIS search). After that I tried "138, 163, 190,"
and A108156 was the top result. But it still complains that

*There is no page titled "138, 163, 190".*
This suggests an extremely impractical solution.